Looking to relocate your business to a more advantageous state? While New England certainly offers many wonderful things to love, there are more business-friendly regions out there! At ABC Moving & Storage, our Worcester commercial movers have helped countless businesses complete challenging moves across the country—and these are the states where many clients are headed:
- North Carolina
Known for the ideal combination of low tax rates and high quality of life, these three states are a great place to start if you’re considering a business move. Learn more below and then contact our Worcester office movers for more information!
Save Money with Lower Income Taxes
One of the biggest boons to business is affordable taxes, and all three of these states are known for decent to great tax rates at the business and individual level. In terms of taxation, the non-profit organization Tax Foundation ranks these states as follows:
- Florida: 6th best for corporate income tax, 1st best for individual income tax
- Nevada: 25th best for corporate income tax, 5th best for individual income tax
- North Carolina: 4th best for corporate income tax, 16th best for individual income tax
While the lower corporate tax rate is good for your company, the lower individual income tax rate is attractive to potential employees—which leads to the next point!
Attract and Retain More Qualified Staff
Especially as more people are able to work remotely or semi-remotely, they’re paying more attention to where they’re living. Is it a nice place? Is it family-friendly? Are there fun things to do in non-working hours?
For all three states, the answer is definitely yes! Of course, it depends on where exactly you move in the state, but here are a few local highlights that can help you attract talent:
- Florida: Year-round warmth, sunny beaches, water activities (sailing, yachting, etc.) high-quality golf courses, and a huge sports presence are all big wins for Floridians.
- Nevada: The close proximity to Lake Tahoe and Red Rock Canyon are great for outdoor enthusiasts, and the diverse geography offers everything from skiing to rock climbing. The bright lights of Las Vegas are a definite draw for some people, too!
- North Carolina: Popular recreational activities include the Outer Banks, Cape Hatteras, and proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Carolinas’ temperate climate allows for outdoor fun most of the year.
Making a Business Move? Contact ABC Moving & Storage for a Free Cost Estimate
If you’re saving money by relocating your business, you should save money getting there, too! ABC Moving & Storage offers competitive rates on expert services for all kinds of business moves—and we’ve been doing it since 1981.
Our Worcester business movers offer:
- Move Management
- Labelling and Coding of Inventory
- Complete Office Moving
- Electronics and Computer Moving
- Modular Furniture Installation/Assembly
- Full-Service Packing
- Commercial Warehouse Storage
- And More!
If you’re moving your employees, we offer full-service residential moving support, too! We can even coordinate with your Human Resources department or individual staff members to simplify moves for large groups of employees at once. We’re backed by Allied Van Lines and offer door-to-door household moving support, including:
- Packing Supplies
- Padding and Wrapping of Furniture
- Custom Crating for Fragile Items
- Short-Term Storage
- And More!
Whether you need a full-scale business move or help with individual employee relocations to or from Worcester, ABC Moving & Storage is ready to serve you. Please give us a call to speak with a knowledgeable corporate relocation representative, or fill out our online form to request your free cost estimate now.
Subscribe to ABC Moving & Storage's Blog